Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Life as of Late

Here are just a few tidbits about my life since my last post...

My neighbor needed a ride to pick up her car from the shop. I got to drive home the vehicle with real live children in it! It was really fun pretending I had kids for 10 minutes. This one didn't even cry!
Here's baby's big sister. She's pretty awesome... she made me a princess for my birthday this month. ;)
While we're on babies, please let me have one that looks like her!!! Jenn and I got to have a sad and short time together before she and her family left for the other side of the world. Literally. Ugh. 
I love her babies so much!! I guess they're turning into toddlers, but I might call them babies for a long time. Maybe until they are old enough to realize it. Maybe longer.
I learned a lot about magnetic trains from this dude. 
Baby being creepy :p
Enough of that!
Working on a quilt (aka another tutorial!). 
Kelley says the tall black socks are "in." Yet we show up and my dad is also wearing them. I have my doubts.
I made an iced mocha in a mason jar.
And.... ta-da!! As of today, I have a Sewing Room!!! Ok, Sewing and Exercising Room.
It is a lovely mint color called Pillow Mint. I am thrilled. Just wait til I get my white burlap curtains up (read: made)!! 
Speaking of curtains. FINALLY hung my dining room curtains and guess what. SHORT. Guess I need to add a stripe of fabric. But not today. This is not my first attempt at curtains in here. I have drilled holes in 3 different places and tried other panels. I refuse to return these and will find a way to make them pretty. The End. 

1 comment:

  1. I didnt even know you had a blog!! I'm enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete