Sunday, October 21, 2012

It Was a Wonderful Day Full of Nothingness

This weekend was so busy!! I went to Enterprise to do Lauren's party and the Boll Weevil Festival. The festival would've probably been more fun if I had time to walk around and see other people's booths. So to reward myself for all the hard work. I did NOTHING today and it was glorious. Kelley had to work, and we haven't settled on a church yet in Madison, so I stayed home this morning. (Sorry, babe!) I slept in, watched this week's episode of the Office, took a nap... loved it. Now it's after 8 and I have that lazy feeling - you know, that one when you're suddenly inspired to do stuff but it's almost bedtime and you can't. Yeah. I did end up cooking dinner. That counts for something, right?

Do you watch the Walking Dead? I'm about to get grossed out again, like every Sunday at 8pm. But I just. keep. watching. Or in this case, 8:20. Because who wants to watch commercials?! OH and I just remembered that Kelley picked up Blizzards for us to eat after dinner. Yes!!

2 comments:

  1. Yessssss!!!! You are only one post away from being tied with posts from 2009 and 2011. (What in the heck happened in 2010??) Do 2 more posts and you will have blogged in 2012 more than ANY OTHER YEAR EVER. I am so excited to be your first ever reader. Unless you are posting to fb too, in which case, you might have some creepers too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn and I went for a walk this morning and she was all, "BRITTANY WROTE ANOTHER POST!!" lol.

    I love The Office. I'm only on season 5 though (I jumped on the boat late) so I have some catching up to do. I love Jim and Pam. Jim by himself is pretty good too. ;)

    ReplyDelete